These zero waste flourless chocolate chip cookie mixes are the perfect quick, healthy mix to whip up with the kids or as an easy go-to weekly cookie for school lunches. They are made with a total of only 6 ingredients and take less than 5 minutes to mix together and then cook!
Simply add coconut oil, maple syrup and water and you have the perfect crunchy flourless cookie perfect for snacking.
They are flourless, dairy free and have a base of oats and coconut so are perfect for a healthy sugar packed cookie alternative. These little mixes make the perfect zero waste gift or little treat to yourself for a quick and easy ready to make recipe.
You can buy the mix in a jar which is perfect as a gift or you can buy the mix in one of your own containers or in a paper bag which is perfect if you are buying them to make for your own family and do not need the excess jar.
Ingredients: Quick Rolled Oats, Fine Coconut, Chocolate Chips, Baking Powder
1/4c Coconut Oil
1/4c Maple Syrup
1/8c - 1/4c Tbsp Warm Water
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees on fan bake. Mix all of the dried ingredients together in a bowl then add your melted coconut oil, maple syrup and the warm water gradually until it is sticky.
2. Mix thoroughly until your mixture is fully mixed in and is moist enough to roll into little rough balls - you may need to add a little more maple syrup or water if it doesn't seem sticky enough. Don't worry if the mixture seems a little crumbly they will stick together (trust us!) they will just be lovely and crunchy.
3. Using a teaspoon get a teaspoon of mixture and roll with your hands into little balls and pop onto a greased oven tray (no need for baking paper if you grease your trays). Squash down using your palm or the back of a moist fork.
4. Bake for around 12-15 minutes until they are turning a light golden brown. Take out of the oven and let them cool completely before moving onto a cooling rack to cool further.
5. Store in an airtight container either in your pantry or in your fridge and see how quickly they disappear!