Making it easy and affordable for our customers to shop plastic and package free is what we aim to do. We want to make doing your weekly shop waste free, simple and affordable - no matter where you are in New Zealand.
We offer nationwide delivery across all of New Zealand and we have a couple of options for customers located around New Zealand who may not live close to a zero waste store.
Brown Paper Bags
We can pack your dry products into brown paper bags and then these can be sent back to us, at no cost to you, to be used over again for your orders using our 'brown paper bag return'. This ensures that we are further reducing waste and that we are creating less of an impact on the environment.
Your Own Produce Bags
We have the option where our nationwide customers can send us their own dry produce bags for us to refill their order in and send back to them. Simply just select the 'My Container' option on the product pages and pop a note in the notes field on the cart page to indicate you will be sending these to us.
Reused Washed Jars
We can pack liquids and solids into reused glass jars that have been washed and dried. We also have a small range of new jars that you can use for your solids too. We need to ensure that any glass and liquids that are sent, are wrapped in reused paper and/or cardboard so please be aware you will have a little more waste with your order.
We don't think that your location should have any impact on you choosing to live a zero waste life.
Nationwide Delivery - How It Works
- You shop online with us and place your order.
- We pack your dry products into compostable, sustainably sourced brown paper bags and your solids into reused jars.
- We deliver to you anywhere in New Zealand.
- You track your order, get excited when it arrives and enjoy your supplies knowing that you just did the majority of your shop without any plastics and waste. High five to you!
- You opt in for our 'brown paper return' and we send you a pre-paid envelope so that you can send your brown paper bags back to us to use next time for your order.
- You realise what a great service we provide, how much waste you reduced and tell all of your family and friends.
On weekdays we aim to send shipping orders 1-3 days from when they are placed. For orders placed on Fridays and over the weekend we pack and get these shipped on Monday - Tuesday's.
Please note: Our shipping timeframes do vary dependent on your location but typically in the North Island non rural it is around 3-4 days and for the South Island non rural 2-3 days from being shipped.
Over 19kgs and rural delivery including the West Coast orders do have an additional shipping fee which is customised per order so once you place your order we will let you know these charges (normally only between $5 and $12.50).